Friday, December 10, 2010

Comic Cuts - 10 December 2010

I've been working all evening and time has run away from me. It's 1.30 in the morning and I've just realised that the regular Friday Comic Cuts column needs to be written. Aaaagh!

Well, I can sum up the week pretty quickly: cold and busy. I'm still working on the soon-to-be-announced project and it's coming together nicely. Hard work but satisfying. And definitely keeping me busy.

So that's about it. I've got to crawl off to bed now. I may update later if I get a chance. Something newsworthy must have happened, surely? I just can't think of it right now.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about newsworthy but 2010 is the 40th anniversary of the lsat appearance of Mytek the Mighty in Valiant.

    ReplyDelete

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books