Monday, September 29, 2008

Arthur Mee: Encyclopedist

An old friend of mine has just mentioned that he heard me on the radio the other night, which came as a bit of a surprise. After a dig around the 'listen again' feature at the BBC I discovered that a show I'd been involved in has just been broadcast. Arthur Mee: Encyclopedist was recorded last June and I was involved through my work on Look and Learn last year, which included helping to put a few hundred issues of Mee's The Children's Newspaper online. If you want to listen to the broadcast, BBC Radio 4 has a podcast of the show which you can find here.

A while back I pieced together a list of story writers whose work had appeared in The Children's Newspaper. One day I'll get back to writing up a few more of the authors, but you can see who has been covered by taking a look at the Children's Newspaper Authors file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books