Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Siege Diary: Day 2

Living room almost done, one bedroom started... I'm dead on my feet so this is going to be it for tonight.

A quick look at how the house has changed between May and July. Pic 1 is how the house used to look; pic 2 is with the new windows; pic 3 is with the new scaffolding. Every home should have some!

I'm not going to be updating progress every day... maybe just some highlights when I don't have a chance to write anything else. I've spent quite a productive day cleaning up pictures for the Sci-Fi Art book. There's a light at the end of the tunnel now on this... hopefully not a train heading towards me.

Oh, and the Frank Bellamy's King Arthur book is now with the designer, so that's another weight off my mind. The book will be launched at the next ABC Show. As soon as I get an ISBN for it, I'll let you know so that people who want one can order a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books